Thursday 8 July 2010

The night before ......


Tapas for tea! I forgot to take a picture before I started munching!! So instead it is half way through the meal!! It was super yummy and after we ate it we went off to the pub to watch the second half of the football! It wasn't very entertaining!!

This is a few pictures from country living magazine. I was flicking through (lovely magazine but far too expensive for me to ever buy!) and I saw this page - it was perfect - first of all bunting and any of you that follow my blog know that I like a bit of bunting!! Then a picnic hamper - also quite a few picnic related posts!! Finally enamel plates and mugs exactly like the ones I have just got ready for the camping trip!! I am very tempted to set up a little picture like this in my own garden!

It is now 11.10pm and we have just finished packing - it has taken so long because Yorkie thought it wise to bring 30+ pairs of pants, 25 t-shirts, hundreds of socks, work shirts ((why do you need work shirts camping??) 5 pairs of shorts, 3 pairs of football shorts and much more - so needless to say we spent a lot of time sorting through all of that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment