Thursday 20 January 2011

Birthdays and pyjamas!


This is my new crochet book. I got it for my birthday and the cow is my favourite one (I think anyway - there is a lot to choose from and I do love the dragon!)
I just have to start - do I finish the crochet blanket and ripple blanket first or go diving into the animals?

And this is a little snap of my new PJ's. I love PJ's and could wear them all day! They were a bargain at £2! I have got 4 new pairs in the sales, I was running low - honest!

2 comments:

  1. I do hope that you will be sharing lots of potos when you get around to your makes! There's nothing quite like a pj day in new pjs - treat yourself it's your birthday!
    Jille x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! So glad you decided to join our *A MAKE A MONTH 2011* - looking forward to seeing what you make - my makes are always very simple!! love Annie xx

    ReplyDelete