Sunday 11 September 2011

Elegant excursions

 Welcome aboard elegant excursions. A few weeks ago I went on a steam train and was treated to a 3 course meal whilst we travelled through the countryside! It was fantastic - a night to remember!


A little table for two, in very comfy seats!


I only got a picture of my started as I was too keen to eat the rest and forgot about picture taking all together! I had minted pea soup with parmesan crackers, then main was spanish tortilla with tomato salad and to finish I had eton mess!! It was all very yummy

Between courses we stopped at a station and listened to a fantastic 60/70's band. I would recommend to anyone that gets a chance to go to do it - we are already thinking about booking up for the Christmas train ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment