Sunday 12 January 2014

Flamingo party

 

It was my birthday on Friday, I held a little party in celebration.


I found the best cocktails sticks I have ever seen(who knew they made plastic shaped ones!) so they had to be part of the shindig. There were a few sword fights, but no one got hurt!


I made tissue paper decorations and added ribbons to balloons to add more colour to the room (like it needed any more going on!!)


I found some fabulous wigs in the pound shop so I had to give them a go and these fantastic glasses in primark. It was a fantastic couple of days (I had my family over on Saturday for party round 2) There was lots of food and some very bad dancing from me!


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Moon Birthday! I love your new LOOK! very Glamourous indeed! Fun, Festive and Many Happy Days ahead, xoDebi

    ReplyDelete