Saturday 6 October 2012

Rainbow rain cloud patchwork!


I have started a patchwork quilt, using fabric cut from a sample book I picked up for £2 in my local fabric shop. I have added the little ran clouds but now I don't kno if I should add more of the same, other designs or just leave it as it is! There are still a few more rows of squares to add too! What do you think I should do?


This was a sneaky photo I took hoping no-one would notice me in the ear muffs - but I thought they were fantastic and you would all like to see them!! I left them in the shop - I wise decision I think!

1 comment:

  1. I love your quilt and really like the one rain cloud at the bottom. I think it makes it look interesting and unique. Hmm not sure about those ear muffs, very cute but probably best left in the shop :) Enjoy what's left of the weekend.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete