Monday 4 March 2013

Movies bake off


We had a movies bake off recently. I was inspired by all the snacks people have and made a triple layer cake. The bottom layer is pick and mix flavoured with a mixture of jelly, foam and chocolate sweets with a cream cheese frosting (with hundreds and thousands in!) the next layer is inspired by popcorn (the stripes are meant to be like the popcorn bags you get) and it is toffee flavoured. The top layer is a coke and chocolate cake! I had great fun making this and it tasted good too! 

I will pop back soon and show you what everyone else made!

Ps a quick thank you to twinkle star and puddleduck for passing on the super sweet blogging award to me - I am very honoured and will do my post on this soon too! 

Have been super busy recently and blogging has taken a backseat (although I have still read all your posts!)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a cake - sounds delicious!

    You are most welcome for the award, glad you liked it !

    Hugs, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be the official baker for the BRIT Awards one day I just know it and then row over for the Oscars! Wow! Delicious display of treats indeed...okay now I need a snack...♥Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very clever idea - I love a theme!
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faybe, you are amazing! I want you to bake all my birthday cakes from now on please.

    ReplyDelete