Friday 14 October 2011

Day 1

 Manny has gone to Spain for 10 days and I said I would let him know what I do! So I thought I would share it with you all as well! 3pm and he was off - I spent a bit of time readin this ..


It is Dark souls, the strategy guide. It is a guide book for a game I have been playing! I am hooked and have spend ages trying to get hold of a copy of the book and today I managed it!!

Then it was off to Waitrose - I thought I would treat myself to a trip here rather than my usual tesco/asda trips!


Ingredients for tea were purchased! I made stuffed aubergine with salad - it was yummy!





 There was spare mix as well, so that's another few meals sorted!


Then to end the evening a film.  have decided to try and watch a film a night, so I started at A and picked a film I hadn't seen and fancied watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment