Sunday 16 October 2011

Day 2


I started off the day with pancakes - I tried to make them into shapes but soon tired of this and made conventional pancakes instead!! I managed to make enough to freeze some for another morning - the freezer is filling up! Whilst I was doing this I had the record player on.



My friend Rhi came round and we had chocolate mint mousse and then it was off to town, Rhi had a mission from her friend Tom to find cassettes for him to play in his car - so off to the charity shops we went.

I picked up these 2 records for £1.99 each 0 the jungle book one is a picture disc and is beautiful!


Apparently there aren't many cassettes left anywhere, so after a lot of searching we stopped for a drink and cake!


A find for a snoopy lover


Lunchtime and we went to morrisions for some supplies and a salad box! Then the evening was a gig and a few drinks!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment