The process started with making ALOT of dough and then colouring it all! I left it to freeze overnight and all was well ......
After the freezing everything went wrong, I couldn't cut the dough it kept falling in half, the few slices I did get were really thick, these then doubled in size when cooking, then every time I cut a shape a limb or tail fell off! In the end I resorted to trying to cut the shape out by hand and it just about worked to give me one pinata cookie!
Thank you so much to puddleduck grange for sending me the cookie cutter I am hoping round 2 will go better!!
I have crushed all the spare biscuits and have frozen some to use as a cheesecake base and the rest I mixed with fondant to make a cookie pop (if you can do it with cake why not biscuits!)