Sunday 12 February 2012

Gnomes, birds and flowers


I spent my Friday evening photographing a few of my homemade bits to put up on folksy! I am really enjoying find ways of trying to make my things stick out and to look fun! The birds all landed on the bunting in the hallway - almost like the pigeons sat on the telephone wires all lined up. Some of the gnomes found a new home in the middle of a pom pom wreath that I made for christmas but didn't finish!


 I tried a few things with the flower hair clips, but settled on this - attached to a blue ribbon. I like the effect -it is almost as if the are flowering in a garden, and below a shot of half of my head! 


1 comment:

  1. Fab photos, I really love your gnomes - they are just too cute! Just popping by to let you know I have awarded you the 'Versatile Blogger Award' - hope you like it, details on my blog x

    ReplyDelete