Sunday 25 March 2012

Seaside


Wonderful weather saw lots of people travel to the seaside this weekend. Luckily, as early birds, we got to the beach before everyone else had the same idea and could take advantage of the clear beach! I love the seaside and it is a dream to one day live by the sea.



There isn't much opportunity for beach-combing at Weston-super-mare but there were a few tiny shells to be found!


Of course the traditional whippy ice-cream had to be eaten - I was far too keen to eat mine before I took the picture so it is missing it's top! I like mine without the flake, I don't want anything to take away from the lovely ice-cream!


We stopped for a drink and I couldn't help but get a picture standing next to the measurements! Mad grin is because I was trying to be sly so others didn't think I Publish Postwas crazy!!
Hope you  managed to enjoy the sunshine!

2 comments:

  1. We have been thrown back into the deep freeze after a glorious teaser of warm weather...Could you see my house from the beach??? ♥Debi in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sunshine! My girls have ridden donkeys on the beach at Weston-Super-Mare (yes, we're in Australia!!) and the reason is hubby's Mum lives there!!

    ReplyDelete