Friday 10 August 2012

Walks and lovely friends


I recieved this lovely card and flat pack vase from Debi at puddleduck grange - she sent it to me so I could put some flowers from my next walk in it. We finally have had some dry evenings so I went on a little walk and just look at what I came back with!


I found lots of fairies (well that is what we always called them growing up)


But I also managed to find some lovely flowers in the hedgerow to fill my new vase, how lovely do they look sat on my craft table - certainly brightens it up. Also such a clever design - when it is not in use I can store it easily! Perfect - thank you so much Debi.


1 comment:

  1. I hope you made wishes before you blew them away! I love those beautiful flowers, nature makes no mistakes.....visit you soon..♥Debi

    ReplyDelete