Sunday 18 December 2011

Gnome enterprises



This weekend I setup Gnome enterprises! I had a production line going in the craft room! I sat and cut out lots of gnome parts, then ironed them all together with interfacing. That was it for Saturday as we went to Cardiff in the evening, for a wander around the town and to look at the christmas lights. We drove the scenic route there and saw snow covered hilltops - it was lovely.

Sunday came around and then began ALL the stitching - first thing was stitching all of the faces on and then it was the applique detail. Finally the finishing touch of a button or bell was added to each and they were done! There was a little break in the middle when my sister and nephews came to visit and then me and Manny popped out to the M and S food and Sainsburys (we had headed out for the local car boot but it wasn't on this week :( we shall have to wait for the new year!)


There will be a christmas tree and wreath post next - no more gnomes for a bit I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment