Sunday 22 April 2012

Bright cake


There are many rainbow cakes and multi-coloured cakes all over the internet and I decided it was time I made one!
I split the mixture in to separate bowls and then just dolloped it in to the cake tins!


Then wait patiently (I was not patient in the slightest!) whilst it cooks.


Then more waiting whilst it cools down (again I was not very good at the waiting so I constructed the cake still warm - not a good plan!) It also gives you time to make fillings and toppings!



Then go mad with said toppings and fillings!



Oh and maybe try a slice!

I constructed mine with 2 multi-coloured layers and one chocolate sponge! Chocolate filling and marshmallow icing!


4 comments:

  1. Looks so yummy! Love the white icing - makes the colours pop x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Happy Cake! indeed. It goes nicely with my umbrella! I must try it...Thank yu Faye ♥Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks soooo good. The marshmallow icing sounds a good idea. Is that some thing you make or buy? Must have some! Love Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cake ... hmmm, makes me hungry!!
    Trudy

    ReplyDelete