Wednesday 4 April 2012

Button swap


Look at what a wonderful parcel I received! I was very lucky to take part in noodle bubbles button swap and was partnered with Debi 


A lovely card showing some of the buttons I received ( already in a frame on my wall of art!) and a wonderful wall hanging that held all the buttons - how lucky was I!



There was definately more than 50 buttons! Below are a few of my favourite ones - it was very hard to pick just a few! Thank you so much Debi!


Below are the bits I sent


I wrapped all the parcels in blue tissue paper and added a button ribbon!



These are the buttons - I had such fun looking for them all - they caMe from far and wide - can you see the one with the hundreds and thousands in? I want one myself now!


I also made a button brooch and some earrings



and finally a little button bracelet to finish it all off!

What a great swap - I really enjoyed it!

3 comments:

  1. Fab buttons sent and received - love your button bracelet, so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very,very much Faye! I love each and every button you sent me and the "bits" are my precious treasure. What fun this SWAP was. Happy Easter and all the best my new cyber ♥ ~♥~Debi

    ReplyDelete