Sunday 1 April 2012

Slippery, sliding, sock snake


All it took was 3 socks, some ribbon and 2 buttons and this little snack was mine!



She is now sat in my crafting room, just popping out to say hi every now and then!


I made it this afternoon after a trip to the car boot  our local one has just started up again (there is an all-year round one but that is a morning one and has more traders that car booters!) It was perfect sunny afternoon for it - however there wasn't much there to interest any of us - I was the only one to come away with anything - some "that's not my .." books and some games - dingbats, operation and ker-plunk! 

Back to work tomorrow - but at least it is only a 4 day week!

2 comments:

  1. Good thinking! What a great idea!!! and keep those drafts out from under windows or doors...
    Nicely done to be sure...♥Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I have tons of odd socks, (where do the others go?), now I know what to do with them all :) Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete