Tuesday 8 June 2010

Beautiful patterns!

I love patterns and cant resist a bargain!! these onderful owls are definately smile making, and they only cost £1 - really cant complain!!
My brand new cake tins as well - 3 tins in total, each one nestling in the other, I love the gingerbread men! Now all I have to do is make the cakes to go in them, however trying to loose weight, so healthy cakes it is - do they exsist?

This is also a new purchase - my new wallet, currently I have a really big, grown-up purse, but I couldnt resist this one. So it became mine and only £1 so it not really a bad thing, is it?


Finally by lovely cupcake bowl, I hate to say it but £1 again. I am sure you can imagine what my flat is like - filled to the brim, with bargains!! Just looking at them makes me smiley and happy!
Work today was not too bad, everyone was quiet and getting on with things but we did enjoy a few jokes, why do elephants paint their feet yellow? ....................... so they can hide upside down in custard!! Why do elephants paint their toenails red? ................................ so they can hide in a cherry tree - have you ever seen an elephant in a cherry tree? I guess you would say no, must work then!!
On that note I better leave I think!



No comments:

Post a Comment