Monday 7 June 2010

Bits and bobs

This is my new material - very excited. End of roll sales are officially my favourite!! I think I will make a patchwork blanket with the middle leaf fabric and cord, not sure what I will do the rest but I am sure I will think of something!

This is my current project - crochet blanket. I don't think the black is working very well, but I am going to carry on - hopefully the next colour will bring it all together!! Hello new wool - my sister got me this for my birthday I love them - it is Rowan 4ply, I just don't know what to make with them all. I love love love the corally pink one!
Also part of the present was all these beautifully bright coloured hooks. They make me want to crochet something big and bright, something on every hook! I have taken a lot of photos tonight and there is other photos that I want to share them all! I am very excitable, but I thought I wouldn't bore you with all of them now!!!



2 comments:

  1. I want some of the fabric in the middle too - wow that is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunelm!! it is a wonderful place!!

    ReplyDelete